[aymara] Jesus, Myth of history or Son of God ?

My name is Lorenzo Crescini. I am a Captain of the merchant  Navy now
on retirement.
When I was a secular missionary in an African leprosary, I wrote
some Flashes on the Holy Gospels  which helped a lot of people  by
giving them new trust and hope. You will find them in web site

www.lorenzocrescini.it/holygospels
E mail:
ricercapap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here are the first three Flashes as an example
1.	There is the historical  proof the myth could not invent the
Cross . If  the Cross roused a "social orror" by the heathens ,it
caused a shocking religious dismay by the Jews. It is not a case that
the first christians in  order to avoid that the preaching might be
jeopardised.,represented the Cross by an anchor ,a plough, a mast, a
man praying with open arms.How can we think that this way of dying
was put in the myth by the christians themselves ?

2.	Should somebody tell us of having seen a dead person on the
cross resuscitated, nobody would believe him. But if the same person
stating that could also make miracles, then we would believe him.
That happened to the Apostles who got the power of making miracles in
order to be believed. Without that power, Christianity couldn't have
been born.

3.	Jesus says on the Cross: "My God ,My God ,why did You abandon
me ? Such words might even shock the reader. Why should they have
been written  if they weren't true,then ?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/X3SVTD/izNLAA/E2hLAA/oOHolB/TM