[aymara] Reflections on good and evil

My name is Lorenzo Crescini  and I'm Italian. These "Flashes on Good
and evil" reflect the same mood characterizing the Flashes on the
Holy Gospels and Turin's Holy Shroud I wrote in Africa: making myself
useful to our Lord Jesus Christ.
I will start by quoting the best Prayer to Jesus I've ever read.
At the very beginning some reflections concern the devil one.
I thank all those who will read me, write to me, will ask for an
explanation and those who will be able and willing to advertise what
they read by Web, the press or however they like.
I am confident that the last of my Reflections containing a few lined
short account of my life,  will be devoted to all of us who are proud
of the Lord.

Web site
www.lorenzocrescini.it/reflections
personal e-mail for communications
ricercapap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Best regards

Here are  three Reflections as an example

24)	One cannot or mustn't say to those who are ill and
suffering: " That's God who puts you to the test". In this way we
would offend The God of Endless Love who cannot wish our suffering.
One needs say to those who suffer: " God's Son himself suffered
because of evil, but you will also resurrect with Him, as He did".
That is the truth and only the truth can give one who suffers the
Hope which won't let him fall into that despair the devil one wants
to seize his soul and conscience! Saying: "it's God who puts you to
the test" gives a suffering man the same relief a learned lecture on
food chemistry gives a starving  one.

29)	We can give or take from God, Creator of all things, nothing,
except for two things: we can take from Him Honour by offending Him
with our refusal, we can give Him our love, by accepting Him in our
heart! With what insolence might we wish or boast His Light one day,
we, if we had denied Him all life long, being able to believe Him and
not doing that?

38)	There are many Evangelic miracles showing the spontaneity of
a memory, neither built nor adapted, which nevertheless is engraved
in the memory of those who were present to the event.  It is from
conveyed small details that the truth of the memory of a lived and
handed down episode transpires.

For $25, 15 Afghan women can learn to read. Your gift can make a difference.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/_smZ4B/SdGMAA/E2hLAA/oOHolB/TM